TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BOOKING AN ACCOMMODATION DURING PLNOG 21
This regulations apply to booking accommodation at the Galaxy Hotel during PLNOG 21 conference, which will take place on October 1st-2nd, 2018.
§1 General provisions
- The room is rented according to hotel days specified precisely in the registration form at https://hotel-plnog.evenea.pl. The hotel day starts at 14:00 and ends at 12:00 the next day.
- A hotel guest who buys tickets through the registration form should be a participant of PLNOG21 conference who has successfully registered for the conference via the form https://plnog21.evenea.pl
- By purchasing tickets through the registration form, the participant is obliged to:
- choose hotel days during which you want to use the accommodation
- provide real personal details of Guests
- make an offline payment: payment by electronic transfer. Within 7 days from the date of registration, in the case of making an offline payment, PROIDEA will provide a pro forma invoice to the User’s e-mail address. Payments for participation in the Conference should be made on the date ndicated on the pro forma and on the PROIDEA account number indicated on the pro forma invoice. The payment may be made immediately after obtaining confirmation from PROIDEA, to the bank account number of PROIDEA indicated in the e-mail message sent to the User, or via online payment systems (id: email@example.com).
- Participant of the PLNOG21 conference who did not book accommodation in the system indicated above is not entitled to use the accommodation at the Galaxy Hotel, unless he made the booking himself when hotel rooms were available.
§2 Booking accommodation packages
- The participant who makes a room reservation through the reservation system has the option of purchasing accommodation in the following packages (described in detail in the registration system at https://hotel-plnog.evenea.pl)
- Option 1: single room for first day: 30.09 / 1.10.2018
- Option 2: single room for second day: 1 / 2.10
- Option 3: double room for first day: 30.09 / 1.10.2018
- Option 4: double room for first day: 1.10 / 2.10.2018
A person who wants to buy a single room for two days should choose packages 1 and 2.
A person who wants to buy a room in a double room for two days should choose packages 3 and 4.
A person who wants to buy accommodation in a double room is obliged to purchase two places and should provide the data of both guests.
Details of the booking are described on the website at the address: https://2019.warszawa.plnog.pl/en/hotel-galaxy-accommodation/
§3 Prolongation of stay at the Galaxy Hotel
- A request to extend the stay should be reported to the Hotel Reception until 10:00AM on the day on which the date of renting a room expires. The stay will be extended according to availability of rooms at the Hotel Galaxy.
- The organizer of the conference does not undertake to mediate in the process of extending the reservation, and all costs and formal matters remain the responsibility of the Participant.
- The PLNOG conference organizer does not bear the cost of using the room reserved by the Guest.
§4 Rules of the use of a room in the Hotel Galaxy
- A hotel guest may not transfer a room to other people, even if the period for which he paid the fee is not expired.
- People not registered at the hotel may stay in the room only from 7:00 am to 22:00.
- The hotel provides services in accordance with its category and standard. In case of any complaints regarding the quality of services, please report them to the Reception immediately, which will allow immediate response.
- The hotel has quiet hours from 22:00 to 7:00.
- Registration for the PLNOG conference at the stand marked with the conference logo is not tantamount with the check-in or check-out from the hotel room.
- A person registered in a hotel room who has not registered for the PLNOG conference is not authorized to participate in the conference and to use the buffets and coffee breaks.
§5 Responsibility of using the room
- The organizer of the PLNOG conference is not responsible for any damage done to the guest’s hotel room.
- The hotel guest bears all responsibility for any damage or destruction of the equipment and technical facilities of the Hotel, resulting from his fault or the fault of people visiting him.
- The PLNOG conference organizer is not responsible for maintaining cleanliness in a hotel room and for any negligence on the part of the Hotel. However, the organizer can help in the enforcement of user rights in case of glaring shortcomings from the hotel service.
- The PLNOG conference organizer is not responsible for lost items left in a hotel room or left unattended, not deposited.
- The PLNOG conference organizer is not obliged to assist in shipping items left in the Hotel.
§6 The rules for resigning from accommodation during PLNOG
- A conference participant who has purchased accommodation at the Galaxy Hotel has the option of resigning from accommodation and applying for a refund until 24/08/2018. The organizer will consider the application up to two weeks after the cancellation notification. At a later date, the conference participant has the right to change the guest’s details.
- he hotel guest has the right to change the user’s data by 10/09/2018.
- PROIDEA allows the introduction of personal changes in rented rooms. Information on changing the hotel guest should be notified to PROIDEA no later than 14 days before the conference. Changing the hotel guest requires that you fill in the registration form again and provide the user with information to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, along with an indication of the persons affected by the change.
- The organizer has the right to refuse to cancel the reservation or replace the guest data, if it was made on a date that exceeds those given in §6 point. 1 and §6 points 2, or in other cases, which the Organizer undertakes to present to the person making the resignation or a change by phone or email.
§7 Final provisions
- All restrictions and rights of use of a hotel room, not specified in the above regulations, are available at https://galaxyhotel.pl/pl/hotel/regulamin-hotel and are also valid for the duration of the PLNOG conference. Guests booking a room during the PLNOG conference are not exempt from the hotel regulations.
- Booking the accomodation is unambiguous with agreeing to the processing personal data in accordance with the Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data, contained in the registration form for the needs of the process of booking accommodation at the Galaxy Hotel for the PLNOG 21 conference.The data controller in the meaning of RODO is PROIDEA Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Krakow, at 30-651 Kraków, Łabędzia street 9. Personal data are processed for the purposes of booking accommodation for the duration of the PLNOG 21 conference and are not transferred to third parties, with the exception of persons responsible for finalizing the hotel room reservation in the Galaxy Hotel, located at Gęsia street 22a in Krakow, whose duty is to disseminate participants who register in hotel rooms.
- Please be advised that each person has the right to inspect their personal data and the possibility of correcting or deleting them. Providing the data is voluntary, but it is necessary to finalize hotel room reservations at the Galaxy Hotel, Krakow. Consent to the processing of personal data may be revoked at any time – to do this, please contact us at: email@example.com